Somewhere Other Arc 1 Ending Somewhere Other Arc 1 Ending

Your animations are great! The quality is on par, but you need to try to get more in the next one you make. I know it takes time and is hard to do, but its worth while for you and for the audience in the end. Don't be afraid to take a long time to make it, people can wait. Animation takes time and you certainly have great potential to make super rad things. Well done, and keep going.

cecameron responds:

Hey, thanks! I've got some larger projects in the works, that I'm excited to show in the future.

5 AM at Freddy's 5 AM at Freddy's

Awesome! Very nice job! Creepy but no jumpscares so thank you for that! Animation was well done.

Witch Encounter Witch Encounter

Nice to see Steven on Newgrounds. Didn't know he was here. Fantastic job. I found this very creative and fun to watch. The song was also very fitting, with a bit of spookiness but enough of a catchy tune for it to get you to bob your head to it instead of being spooked out or whatever. I don't see any reason why this shouldn't have 5 stars.

2014 Animation Reel 2014 Animation Reel

I enjoyed your little animations. I do a bunch of these little short kinda animations too and it is cool to see them all in a reel together. Shows all the work ya did and its something that makes every animator proud. So great job, I enjoyed that quite a bit. :)
But as you said constructive criticism is appreciated, I will give you some although I hate doin' it. I would say if you're gonna make short animations like this to make them more smooth and maybe color em in. I dunno, make them look more final and less sketchy. Like finalize them. But I enjoyed it. Great job.

tomutwit responds: