Pix Hop Pix Hop

If this was on mobile id cream my jeans. I love this game so much, awesome job. I'll go into more detail here. The aesthetic is great, simple pixel-y style with black and white helped to make the color pop on the things you had to pay attention to. The controls feel natural, and it feels like i have full control the second i start. It doesnt take long to get the hang of it at all. The only thing id say is that the background music gets a little annoying after a while. Maybe some variety in that or a longer loop would make it less noticeable. But its a VERY minor issue, I have almost nothing bad to say about this game. Overall, this game is super awesome and you should feel super awesome. I'm not sure how difficult it is to get a game mobile, but this game looks like it has awesome mobile potential. I'd buy it for 2 or 3 bucks in a heartbeat. Thanks for sharing this game with us!

AbdullahAlsayed responds:

Thanks for such words, I don't know what to say!
I'm working on mobile version and it will be available very soon with tilt control, stay tuned ^_^ !

Picollage 2015 Picollage 2015

Works flawlessly for me! And there is no reason why this shouldn't get 5 stars. Super duper hyper awesome RAD! All of the artists did AMAZING work! You can see the work put into every single individual piece!