Somewhere Other Arc 1 Ending Somewhere Other Arc 1 Ending

Your animations are great! The quality is on par, but you need to try to get more in the next one you make. I know it takes time and is hard to do, but its worth while for you and for the audience in the end. Don't be afraid to take a long time to make it, people can wait. Animation takes time and you certainly have great potential to make super rad things. Well done, and keep going.

cecameron responds:

Hey, thanks! I've got some larger projects in the works, that I'm excited to show in the future.

5 AM at Freddy's 5 AM at Freddy's

Awesome! Very nice job! Creepy but no jumpscares so thank you for that! Animation was well done.

Witch Encounter Witch Encounter

Nice to see Steven on Newgrounds. Didn't know he was here. Fantastic job. I found this very creative and fun to watch. The song was also very fitting, with a bit of spookiness but enough of a catchy tune for it to get you to bob your head to it instead of being spooked out or whatever. I don't see any reason why this shouldn't have 5 stars.

Pix Hop Pix Hop

If this was on mobile id cream my jeans. I love this game so much, awesome job. I'll go into more detail here. The aesthetic is great, simple pixel-y style with black and white helped to make the color pop on the things you had to pay attention to. The controls feel natural, and it feels like i have full control the second i start. It doesnt take long to get the hang of it at all. The only thing id say is that the background music gets a little annoying after a while. Maybe some variety in that or a longer loop would make it less noticeable. But its a VERY minor issue, I have almost nothing bad to say about this game. Overall, this game is super awesome and you should feel super awesome. I'm not sure how difficult it is to get a game mobile, but this game looks like it has awesome mobile potential. I'd buy it for 2 or 3 bucks in a heartbeat. Thanks for sharing this game with us!

AbdullahAlsayed responds:

Thanks for such words, I don't know what to say!
I'm working on mobile version and it will be available very soon with tilt control, stay tuned ^_^ !

Picollage 2015 Picollage 2015

Works flawlessly for me! And there is no reason why this shouldn't get 5 stars. Super duper hyper awesome RAD! All of the artists did AMAZING work! You can see the work put into every single individual piece!

Cool Exec/Heart of Steel Cool Exec/Heart of Steel

This is comic book cover level stuff! Awesome work! Keep it up!

Pretty pretty Peachie Pretty pretty Peachie

Very visually attractive piece. The color pallete you chose was very vibrant and all around great looking. Great job.

Chicken that is not a chicken Chicken that is not a chicken

This is one of the coolest, most creative things i've ever seen. I'm really into that steampunky sort of style/feel. So the gold gears and copper-ish bolts and springs and sorts really makes me love it. I'm personally glad you took so long on the colors because they are just perfect. Fantastic job. :)